Since 1998 Trinity has annually sent teams to Jamaica to enact our congregation’s mission of “Serving in Christ’s Love and Sharing the Good News.” Designed to extend the love of Christ, this global mission of Trinity seeks to advance the outreach of the Church by:
- Loving our Jamaican neighbors by serving them through building, teaching, and feeding projects.
- Creating global and cross-cultural friendships.
- Providing new ways to share our time, money, and abilities. Trinity is dedicated to global mission partnerships that make tangible God’s love in Christ and assist in creating better communities through the work of the Church.
Trinity’s trips to Jamaica are designed to provide an opportunity to:
- Experience Christian community, faith, and friendship in a cross-cultural setting.
- Apply your gifts to grow Jabneh Christian Academy by providing them more space for educating children.
- Engage your abilities and find increasing joy in serving others in Christ’s love.
Pastor Kirk and Natasha want to thank Trinity for helping fund a new roof! After what seemed like an eternity of a leaky roof which led to some internal damage, they wanted to update us with what the building looks like now.
For more information, please contact Pastor Patrick Patterson
Blantrye Parish of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Malawi
Trinity supports the Lutheran Church in Blantyre, the largest city in Malawi. This parish consists of seven congregations as well as the parish center. The parish is led by the Rev. Justin Mofolo and his wife, Agnes.
The ELCM is noted for caring for children and has dozens of orphan feeding stations throughout the country.
ELCA Missionaries – Kyushu Lutheran College
In partnership with the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America, Trinity supports Patrick and Jacqueline Bencke in Kumamoto-she, Japan. Patrick teaches English at Kyushu Lutheran College. Jackie is involved in music ministries. Both Patrick and Jackie have taught in the Menomonie, WI school district.
Read the most recent Bencke Family in Japan Newsletter